Sunday, January 22, 2006

Nail for this week

Well well, drenched to get this template from cineleisure @ at higher price. So its a must to try it tonight. So these are my nails for this week. Its a little untidy cause it was done v.last minute at 9.15pm. ;p

Yesterday, I went shopping with Annie and Daphne. And I finally had Yuki Suki (Sushi). But awww.. its buffet. Its a little expersive at $24 after all the charges. BUT considering the food, I think its quite worth it. You can order anything priced less than $4.90. I had lots of Salmon Sashimi, soft shell crabs, little fried prawns, friend chicken, oyster (eeew!), and a whole lot more. It also serves free flow of drinks!! So for so much food, especially with the fresh Salmon, its worth that $24. But, ey, I'm now 2kg heavier. *Bleah! Shldn't have been tempted. * I saw few hall mates at FEP too - Sooyi, Zhiwei and Chwee San.

Went Bugis and orchard today. If you've been there too, you'll know whats the real meaning of crowded. *scary*

Work tmr. I wish for a better tml.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.