Monday, March 27, 2006

I think I caught the flu bug. Or rather the flu bug caught me. I think its because I starved myself for the whole day and at abt 7pm, when I went into the cleanroom, I was hungry and shivering hell. Luckily I was concentrating at the PLC of the machine that my attention wasn't caught on my empty stomach and the chill.

Saying of PLC, I finally got the notes I need after work today. Luckily I read through some v.v.v.basic (even more basic than sch's notes) through the internet during weekends. At least, I can make out the ladder circuits of PLC program. Phew. Learning anything extra is never wrong. And with the notes on hand, I think I can appreciate the basics more. :) Thanks clement for the notes and my dear Gab for coordinating to pass them to me, though she's so tied up by sch work. Thanks Gab!

I don't know where my drive come from. This year, I'm v.moltivated to do things, to learn new things. I'm also following my personal code of conduct closely, to guide me to the right path and the life I want to lead. I'm now better control of temper, treating pple better, more tolerating of others, etc. And I think it keeps my mood positive most of the time.

Keep it going! Strong and Steady.

2 comments:

tornado said...

so sorry about dunno where ur 464 notes gone to. lucky got clement ya?

Good that you're highly motivated. Motivation makes ur learning curve steeper. =)

Anonymous said...

so sorry about dunno where ur 464 notes gone to. lucky got clement ya?

Good that you're highly motivated. Motivation makes ur �ような会社は、個性と誠実さ位しか売りがないのでその辺をア