Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Mood Meter --> B--

Its improving a teeny weeny bit.. But I suspect I'm suffering pms this week.. There's no other reason I could explain my sian-ness..

Initially had an appointment with some old friends for a crab feast, but I didn't want to go. First, cause mom will be cooking dinner tonight. Second, I'm too broke to go out and enjoy. Third, I do need a good rest.. Now, I'm waiting for my dinner to be ready.. I have planned what to do tonight. I'm going to surf net after dinner. Until half of my food has digested, I will do some 'cycling' on my exercising bicycle. Then a good bath, and later a facial mask. Meanwhile, while I do my facial mask, I shld repolish my nails. Its more of a body treat for me tonight. :)

And yah, not forgetting Superstar on Channel U later at 830pm!!

2 comments:

Sherline said...

wah.... u accomplish so many things in one night ah! Good man... Me long time din do mask oso... hmm...

Jing Xian said...

sherline: Old le.. Must take care of body.. haha.. If not, age faster.. keke... *winkz*