Sunday, January 08, 2006

One week into 2006, and things are looking good for me. And yes, I haven't made my new year resolutions. I haven't really gave a thought about it. But these are what I want to achieve, definitely.

1) Give my best shot in work. I would aim the $500 for my technical allowance. Its something like an increment after 6 months. The range is $350-$500. Normally, the 'rate' is $400. But I'm aiming higher. My manager told me that only exceptionally good ones get $500. Well, I'll aim to be that exceptionally good one.

2) Save up $5k at the end of the year. I've got lotsa things to get. $5k may be a little difficult to attain, but I'll still try. Saving up my variable bonus and AWS should be able to hit that amount. I've got a lot of things to get. One major thing is a new PC. My LCD montor turned 'chao-ta' at one big spot. And my CD-ROM is not working. A new one will cost me $1.5K I expect.

3) Lose 5kg in weight. But this shld be urgent as my company's D&D is in March! Gosh! How to fit in clothes with my current fats hovering around, refusing to take its leave! Grrrr!!! Move! Exercise! Gym anyone?

I can't think of anymore thing I wish for. I only want peace for my family and friends. A great year ahead for all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.