Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tired. From the working.

Did 4 hrs of OT yesterday. A yield issue sparkled a urgent investigation experiment to be carry out at 5pm. Its something new for me, to know how such expt are carried out and 'how to OT'. My grp leader was kind to offer help with regards to OT claims and transport claims thingy, but another engineer had already told me what to do and send me the necessary forms. I was amused that so many pple are 'OT-ing'. But the presentations coming up explained it all. My whole dept OT yesterday. Amazing. Those who pass by my dept office area were quite stunned. Amazing amazing.

And calling a cab to Tuas is another challenge. And a lousy policy from the company that you have to 'clock' your card b4 9.35pm or else, 1/2 hr will be deducted as dinner time. *faint* I clocked mine at 9.33pm. *phew* Took a cab with a colleague to my hse and he took train from there. We can only claim $12 each, so both of us $24. Cab free yesterday = $20. *heng ah*

A last minute cancellation of appointment landed me at home today. I don't mind actually. I need the rest. :) I was so busy with compilation of datas that I don't even have the time to disturb XN, until 5pm when I finish my part. She's doing hers too. Its hell I tell you. Imagine looking at so much datas, arranging them, doing SPC, checking and checking. *eye-rolling* And with my 122Mb RAM, ey, its really v.bad.

Watching Memoirs of the Geisha with XN, HJ, Ed and M tmr. Tickets are booked. So its a deal tmr! *grinz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.