Sunday, January 15, 2006

Boohoo~ 2 weeks into 2006. Everything's going well.

Last friday, its XN's birthday. So I bought this bouquet of flower to surprise her. I did surprise her cause she thought her secret admirer gave her. Well, too bad, its from me, a girl. Bah ha ha.

Had a great lunch with my dept pple on friday too. We lunch together everyday, but we went for a feast on friday. Curry Fish-head at Taman Jurong! Hee. Nice food. And we came back rather late. So we got to come back discreetly.

Went for a free facial with XN's free voucher at Rapellez. Not bad, but a little pushy in their packages. But nonetheless, we managed to come out free! Haha. We both did beaustone. Not that fanatastic. Normal facial, though the machine did made our pores smaller, we all knew its temporary. Haha.

I did a gradual colour on my nails. But my bro is not back yet with my camera. He took it to some project thingy. Not very nice nails but it'll look nice if I have longer nails. The gradual effect will look more obvious on longer nails. I tried the marble effect, but it wasa total failure!! Grrr..

Bro's back with my camera. So here's my nails! A little gradual increase in colour from one end to the other. Nails not longer enough to show that effect. Why ain't my nails growing? Bleah.

Work tmr. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.