Monday, April 10, 2006

Its always so sad to see a person, be it a close friend or even of mere aquaintance, look gloomy and upset. I did ask him at the end of the day but I do not know what happened in his life. Nonetheless, to be able to extend care to a person is far more important than just wanting to know what had happened. Some problems weren't that easily shared. For me, I do have so much problems, esp family problems, that I knew I couldn't share with anyone, and I know I never will.

Alright, I'm on my first step to my 'behavioral corrective action'. Keep it up.

Its gonna be my colleague, Chong Huat's 36th birthday tmr. He's one of the colleagues that teaches me stuffs with infinite patience. One selfless colleague that is hard to come by.

Jogging was great, for the past 2 days. :)

No comments: