Monday, May 01, 2006

Labour Day Labour Day! To wish my manager "Happy Birthday" via sms and to receive his thank you msg with addition that he was sorry to have made his mum work on a public holiday! Haha! I've never thought of that! That his mum was on labour on a Labour Day! Haha!

I returned one of the library book on "tang-ki", which I found no moltivation on reading it. I was interested to know what their rituals actually symbolise or their meaning to the rituals. But I've no idea whether if the book bore me down or there's not much divine meaning to it. I skipped it and move on to another book. This book on modern slavery again. But this time, it was slavery under the hands of her Stepfather. Finished 2/3 of the book in half a day, but probably not bringing to read on my way to work for its hard cover. But will be carrying another book The Zahir by Paulo Coelho who is famous for his 2 other books - The Alchemist and Eleven Minutes.

May - A brand new month ahead.

1 year ago, I was so glad that I finish slogging hell of my final uni year. I packed my hostel room with reluctance, knowing that I'll be home, with less freedom to do whatever I want to, with less friends to mingle my days with. It is, both hostel and NTU, afterall, a place where my self-confidence grew, where I start to talk more than I did, where I escaped my quiet and inhibit self, and most importantly, where my best friends came from.

Now, I'm still doing fine, I still love my friends. In fact, I don't see much difference, but I'm closer to civilization world than hiding in a tiny room in an island called Nan Tah.

Thought of the day:
Memories are what we have? Or what we have lost?

No comments: