Saturday, August 19, 2006

JX is down... malfunctioning...

I coax myself every morning that the day will be good. But my heart 'chicken-out' everyday at 8am. And the spirit of bitterness overwhelmed me.

Waking up at 4am every morning and can't get myself back to sleep made me tired than ever. Probably that explains why I'm writing this entry early Sat morning. Cause there's no way I can get myself back to sleep.

Surviving on plain water, bubble tea and my breakfast bread as my tea time food made me weaker. But I really have no appetite. The breakfast bread may not be even consumed, not for the fact that my stomach cries way too loud.

I don't know how to reply that SMS. Maybe I shld pray about it, for a 'correct' reply.

Meeting up with Gabby made me feel she understands me too much. Probably she was once my room-mate back in Hall. She knew how I look/behave when I'm down. I'll just stare into anything with deep thoughts. But I'll still reply my ICQ/MSN messages (When I was in hall). I do not even need to tell her more. But she told me tt I look scary.

On a brighter note, I may be able to cut a few KGs of weight off my body. The only thing is that I dare not jog, afraid that I may black-out somewhere halfway.

I didnt expect tt it could be tough. I might stop my entries for a while.

I really don't know what I can do to make me feel better.

I need divine help.

No comments: