Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you

I was reading this book:


And this sentence made me feel...
"The will of God will never lead you where the grace of God cannot keep you."

The book is mainly based on 'The Lord's prayer'..

Spend some time to think abt this:
When we pray for 'You will be done', what comes across your mind?

Is it
a) An 'opt-out clause', just in case your prayers were not answered.
b) sincere wish that God's will to be done, even if it means to incur the most difficult and testing situation in life.

Think about it. :)


I was saying I didnt OT for the entire of last week. Ironically, I stayed for past 3 days consecutively, all unplanned.

But I need to keep my Thurs and Fri free! I better go hunt for a white dress before Saturday!!!!

No comments: