Tuesday, November 20, 2007

百感交集的25岁生日

As the title says it all... A day, with several emotions, flood together. Thats how my 25th Birthday went.

Surprises, expectations, disappointments, touched, pampered, apologetic, guilt, shy, happy, warm, love. Name any emotions. I cried, but I laughed. I frowned, but I smiled.

I had the most special birthday in my life. Cup cakes and miniture jx fugurine!! WoW!!! Thanks to my colleague who stayed up till wee hours to prepare them! I'm deeply touched.





Thanks dear people! I love you guys (and girls)!!!

And dinner was with HUi, Wendy and LH. Steamboat. But gluttons are too busy for pictures. Hahaa! Thank you for the prezzie!! *pics of the giant study bible to be posted later*

And from a colleague, I got this!
Yakuza Moon: Memoirs of a Gangster's Daughter (Hardcover)

Thanks Lileen!! :)

I realise people love to get me books! Hahaa!!

To all those who remembered, thank you for all your well wishes. *muacks*

No comments: