Saturday, March 01, 2008

Humpty Dumpty

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty back together again."

Luckily the doctors managed to put me back together, but leaving stitches of 8cm and 4cm.


Thank you to the many many who came down to visit, be it in the hospital or at home. Very much appreciate all concern. Thank you very much! :)

I thought I could start moving my hand w/o a splint. I even used my injured hand to trim my fingernails on my right hand. Act smart. Only to realise it is a critical period now. -.-''' I better play safe now. But my nxt appt will be on the 1st Apr, does it mean I'm wearing the splint till then? SIGH.

On hospitalization leave till 1st April '08... It's so bored at home that I finished counting the stars of the universe!

But I'll still be going to company's D&D on 14th Mar!! I don't wanna turn mouldy!! I better dig out my story books!!

There's so much I wished I could do! I want to jog, rollerblade, gym, etc etc!! I miss jogging!! After my 1-month of illness, I managed to jog once before I'm handicap now. One limp down is indeed terrible. God made every part of our body essential. My non-responding thumb brings me inconveniences too. Pray for a mobile left thumb for me!

Somehow, last night's cell seems very 'customized' for me. God's at work.

No comments: