Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm a fervent fan of Yahoo Singapore flash images during festive season.

And this is for Hari Raya~

Cute!

Brought work home to finish, which completed quite a fair bit. Left some record sheets/forms to create tomorrow as excel on Mac is not the perfect tool. It can do the same job, but probably with a longer time. With my excel speed, I can probably finish within half a day.

Am currently contemplating if I should do M.Sc (BioMedical Engineering) or M.Sc (Mechanical) with my alma mater. Looking at the course content, M.Sc (BME) will be much tougher and more applicable to my current career path. M.Sc (Mech) will be like a repeated, more in-depth study of my undergraduate degree, but definitely poses less challenge compared to M.Sc (BME) given existing background.

I'm looking forward to 2010.

No comments: