Friday, November 06, 2015

In love with oats...

... overnight oats to be precise! 

Oatnight oats with fruits
6 tablespoons of oats 
6 tablespoons of milk
2 tablespoons of yoghurt
1/2 tablespoon of chia seeds 

Mix them in a glass bottle and stir well. Close the bottle (not way too tight) and leave them overnight.

Next day, add in desired fruits (I have got a golden Kiwi, a banana and some golden raisins)



I used Quaker instant rolled oats, Magnolia fresh milk, Thick and Creamy Yoghurt in field blueberries, and organic chia seeds in this very first attempt. Shall try different versions of non-instant rolled oats soon. I know there are better alternatives than the fresh milk and yoghurt that I am currently using as they are mainly still in some ways processed and sweetened food, but I am so not ready to give them up. Not yet. 🤔


No comments: