Saturday, July 30, 2005

Finally got my new camera, after much physical pain that is, walking from khatib mrt all the way to cousin's place and back to mrt in order to catch the last train. Finally, its in my hands! Here is it!!


I realised I took quite a bit of public transport today. I topped up my farecard to $12 this morning and I'm left with $2 now. Morning, a trip to changi and back. Afternoon, a trip to toa payoh and back. Evening, a trip to bishan and back. Night, a trip to khatib and back. No wonder I'm left with a mere $2. Haiz.. Needa top-up again. *v.broke*

And yah, met up with Qing, Min and Shirley. Chatting session. A short one for me coz I need to receive my camera in order for me to make it tmr for the photoshoot.

Tired after all the walking. Bed time.
~~~~@

No comments: