Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Today's Rating --> B

Work's getting better.. more proficient in Autocad.. but I'm seriously lack of sleep.. I reach home late today. Again. I've got tuition.. Sigh.. But today's easy, coz it was mathematics.. Less brain cells killed compared to teaching him electronics.

And today, I got to know one more colleague. She was on leave on Monday and nw, she's back to work. A sweet nice lady of my age and she's a Malaysian grad. Geez.. The coincident thing is that she stays at Toa Payoh. Shall try the new route she reccommend.. which is taking bus no. 8 from TPY...

Swnee's also employed.. by Hoya, HDD manufacturer. Glad for her but sad is that she didnt get the one she really wanted. But we have to make-do with what we have now.. Plans are meant for later.. Congrats Swnee.. (but she wun get to read this either) Everybody's getting a job.. and everything's falling into place.. Good for everyone..

And, I am still undecided about D&D.. Go? Or not? For i have no companions.. Grr...

Tmr might be another late night out again. Geez... I realised 24 hr is not enough.. I seldom have this kind of tight schedule.. except during exams.. This week is really tight!! Haha.. ;p And i havent got the chance to watch 'Charlie and the Choco Factory'. Everybody seems to be singing praises for this show.. Hmm...

Gd nitez.. ;p

No comments: