Thursday, August 11, 2005

Today's Rating --> B

I'm still at office.. Nothing much to do.. but managed to use the internet today! Cool heh.. and my AutoCAD's improving.. Here are some proofs!!


Heez.. My msn nick--> [jingxian] Boss Shaozhen, you have anything need me to do?
SZ's msn nick --> ShErLiNe •·.·´¯`·.·• Dear Jingxian, Enjoy life while u still can! •·.·´¯`·.·

Haha.. this is how bo liao I am.. She's v.busy though. But I am of not much help. But I draw that plug thingy (above) for her! Haha..little contribution.. heez..

And while i was browsing my friendster.. My horoscope reads..

It is just so rare to see the energy meters are full... heez.. And in detail... here it reads..

Wonder if there's anything big happening today.. hahaha...

11pm--> Nothing happened. haha.

I left office at 7pm. (there's no OT pay de lah) When shopping at Suntec. Heez. Wanted to get the Garnier SOS blemish pen, its only $6.90 at Carrefour but $9.90 outside. And for dinner, a dounut from Auntie Anne.. heez.. I'm going to client's place for surveying tmr with Shaozhen.. Better be in good form.. I'm always sleepy..

Gd nitey!

No comments: