Monday, April 17, 2006

An Apology

I really really have to apologise.

Stupid me didn't know that Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code contain theories which might question Christians beliefs. I knew it has something in relation. But I didn't know it was in a negative sense. Probably because I wasn't feeling that Angels and Demons which is on Catholic beliefs weren't anything of significant impact on religion beliefs, at least not to me. I only knew it today that it has contraversy issues on Christianity when Chan confirmed my doubts. All in all, I'm fine with the idea. Cause a book is just a book. It teaches you things but its up to the power of each individual to 'filter'.

BUT...

I brought this book to a church easter play last Saturday. And I now know why, people gave me weird stares when I'm holding the book. I've recently hooked to reading, so I always hold a book in my hand as such that I can snatch some read during my trips. But I've slightest idea about its contraversy! Probably I'm still in the first 50 pages of the book which it hadn't mention much.

I'm so terribly sorry!! To whoever. I'm sorry.

Ok. I'll finish this book fast. I do have a colleague of christian religion. I usually leave my book on the table as I read book on my way to work and will leave it on my table to whoever might be interested. I better finish it fast. And since I just bought 2 more good books today! I think I can easily spend $150 per month on books.

No comments: