Thursday, April 27, 2006

Got this from a blog of an aquaintant.

For women, the best aphrodisiacs are words. The G-spot is in the ears. He who looks for it below there is wasting his time.
~ Isabel Allerde, novelist

Girls are so easily pampered.. But only words of truth gets in... (though falsies hover at times too)

Getting old.. I worked overnight on Wed night, meaning working over 2 consecutive days. And now, I'm zombie-fied. Not totally dead, but energy deteriorated. If I were 5 years younger, I can still stay up for at least 5 nights in a row. Now, 3 nights can kill. One night is alr quite bad. Aging... Eewww..

Probably I was tired, I was actually talking to this colleague about my family background. Not that I was totally shut to everyone, but I don't talk about family matters with my colleagues. The only people who knew are my v close friends, who at most knew less than 10% of my story. But I actually told her a little. Probably, she's like a elder sister to me. On the first day I know her, we chat and I told her that I do love to have an elder sibling. And she's immediately said that she'll be one to me anytime. :) Nice Philippines people, kind and warm. She always held her hand to mine, and I always hold my hands over her shoulders to give her a warm hug. I love the way she listen to me and share my opinions with an open heart. :)

Friday's here! One week went away with a blink. Again. A 4 day week ahead~ ;p

I think I'll submit to my bed soon. I need to recuperate sleep.

No comments: