Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Confused

Sometimes I wonder if my being less critical of others have made me less critical of myself too.

For my promise to be less critical of others took effect for the past 2 yrs, I start to wonder if I've lose the critical judgement I used to impose on myself, making my standards getting lower.

Indeed. I pleased everyone, on the opportunity cost that I lose my cool.

So which to choose? I've already lost my balance.

On a lighter note, waking up on 715am, realising being so late, and leaving my hse at 720am, made my day even worse. But it also tells me that my 'training' in hostel was gd. *haha*

Thought of the day:
Its time to do something about life. Have I really lose myself? It is high time for discipline. High time for discipline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»