Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm lost in my work. Very lost. And I end up idling! And I hate that totally!

Maybe the change in job scope made me a little lost. Its time to kick start on something! Where had my passion gone?

I was on the verge of losing my sanity. A drop of tear rolled down on my way home. Luckily I msg KH to meet up for a dinner. Talking to her just keep me sane. She understands what I'm going through now. The swaying from one high point to hitting hard on a low point.

We discovered a few common thoughts recently. To name some, I hate little kids with those roller shoes. Those that glides while they walk! I really hate that! Why can't they just walk? Its really a crap invention. Bad for the legs, joints and a bad habit to cultivate! We are also very worried that modern society tend to take away our down-to-earth nature. How to constantly ensure that you do not lose yourself in this materialistic world? Hmm..

I felt better. So much better.

Thought of the day:
Be Strong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»