Friday, August 11, 2006

Fever + flu + cough + sore throat + .... + Jackfruit Mum bought from Msia!!!

= .............................................................

We shall see. Haha.

They tempted me. I didnt insist. But I didnt resist too. Haha.

A dateless weekend. Game for anything, as long as not causing my illness to worsen.

Yet, I dont mind spending time at home reading too. :)

Thought of the day:
Thank God for journey mercy for my Mum and Bro's trip to Msia today.

Curent thought
Should I get a new hp cover to replace the lousy one which cracked just merely 2 days of his usage? Since there a pasar malam just below my house? Or am I giving myself excuse for going down to have some nice yummy finger food? Haha. Ramly burger, Cup corn, Taiwan Sausages! But I'm filled with jackfruit now. Tomorrow shall do!!! A moshi ice-cream for now. Tomorrow come soon! *I should go on diet.*

No comments: