Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day of different emotions

Its a day of so many different emotions. So many.

Started the day with frustrations. But I'm glad that everything went well. I'm even more glad that my prayers were answered. My iMac's delivered and I'm currently typing this entry with my iMac. The expected delivery is like Monday, but with God's grace, my prayers were answered and I've got it today while I was on leave. Thank God.

Meeting one of my H6 khaki for lunch since her workplace is so near my house. I pray that God's grace be with her for favours at work and opportunities ahead. Give her better financial status.

Then came my iMac. I'm still in the midst of exploring. I can tell you that its much better than windows. But you'll need some time to get used to it. Probably its not a good platform for gaming people as a lot of gaming programs ain't compatible. But its sound and graphics are really good. I'm not a gadget freak. I just bought this iMac because my 5.5 yr old PC refused to work AT ALL. But anyway, a sneak preview pic... I took it using my hp and send it via bluetooth to my iMac. Easy.

After all the commotion, I decide that I shall wait for my Mac freak friend - Mervyn to be back frm his business trip to teach me more.

Colleague's 21st birthday chalet was up next... at Downtown East.. It was better than I expected, at least I didnt feel the initial worry of being left out. But everything's good. :) Its like a company gathering as well. May blessings be with her for her life and future.

Somehow, I felt a little uneasy regarding my personal character flaws, which left me a heavy heart to end the day.

Thought of the day:
Give me strength to overcome my character flaws.

No comments: