Monday, September 25, 2006

My pretty babe!

I just got myself this.


S$2061.15 flew away.

In a highly excited state now. I get it with wireless keyboard and mouse, which means I've got only 1 wire cable - power supply. Just a screen with all the in-built stuff, keyboard and mouse. Woohoo! A neat neat room for me now!

But it'll only be shipped to me one week later.

With inbuilt wireless network, inbuilt webcam, inbuilt microphones, Intel Core 2 Dual 2.0GHz processor, 160Gb HDD, 1Gb RAM, ATI Graphic Card, wireless keyboard+mouse, Superdrive, Bluetooth, Remote control (this is useless for me though). It is quite a good deal.

Thank God. For my financial stability. For giving me the job i sincerely asked 9 months ago. For the wisdom. Thank God for getting this pretty thing for me.

Hope this pretty thing can distract my sorrows. It has already been 6 weeks. Well..... ... ...

And good bye to my 5.5 yrs old PC. "Dear current PC, you've been on strike since 2.5 yrs ago. I'm glad u pulled through till today. Hope you'll pull through till I get my pretty babe so that I can transfer stuff out of you before I dismantle your parts and sell them off to those who might need your 'organs'. Thank you for serving me this long."

:D

No comments: