Monday, October 16, 2006

Busy schedule over.. Blessedly over..

I'm back! And my all-so-exciting schedule comes to an end. Something good actually. :)

Fri was a buffet dinner at Tung Lok with dept colleagues. Yummy. But 2.5kgs heavier. (",)


Sibu wasnt exactly exciting. It was boring in fact. But thank God for answering my prayers for a smooth journey and great weather. I knew it was a blessed trip. I sensed it. Thank God. :D

I wouldn't reccomend this place actually. Not till it is more popular. It is still quite under-developed. You wouldnt want to brush your teeth tasting salty water while rinsing your mouth, due to an engineering error while they were buildiing the water tank. And you end up eating quite salty food for a few meals. *bleah* Luckily I have my GL and his wifey to keep me entertained and keeping a looking eye if I need help or companionship. Great GL.

And finally, my tight scheduled month came to an end. Its time to focus on my work, friends and spiritual growth.

Looking forward to my birthday month! I do not need prezzies if you know me well. The reason I love my birthday month is that I get to meet up with many friends, both close buddies and long-lost ones. :D

Rejuvenate.

Thought of the day:
Luke 11: 9
Ask and you will be given; Seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened for you.

No comments: