Wednesday, October 25, 2006

"God does not play dice with the universe; everything is interconnected and has a meaning."

"God does not play dice with the universe; everything is interconnected and has a meaning."
Quoted from The Zaphir by Paulo Coelho. A great book. A great book about Love. It is not a religious book. But a book that goes deep into a broad concept of Love. Worth reading.

I wrote a long long entry last night. But decided not to post. Worrying that whoever reads it will fell asleep instantly. The entry was about my journey to religion. From explorations in Taoism to Buddhism and to Christianity. How I compelled myself not to go into Christianity because of the wrong attitude/motive. How I finally felt the Holy Spirit entering me on 2nd Sept. My ongoing struggles of true faith and matters of the heart.

Recently, I've been wondering. If Christians/Catholics and Islamics believe in the same one and only God, why can't both get along well? The difference in believing different messiah cause so much tension in these 2 religion? By statistics, Christians/Catholics form 33% of the earth, Islamics form 20.2% of the earth. It simply makes up more than half of the earth believe in the same God. =)

I tried reading the Quran. It resembles the Bible, in the way it is written, the expression of words.

Sorry girl, I was tied up at work. I knew you needed a little drinking session to wash away some of your sorrows. Its a growing process. In fact, I'm glad you experience it. Really.

I'm glad I finish my work at planned. I planned to finish them by 930pm. And I indeed finish them right on time. Thank God.

Thought of the day:
10 weeks exact. And wearing exactly the same shirt.

No comments: