Friday, December 15, 2006

It was a tired, frustrated and busy week.

PMS maybe, my 'tail' was 'stepped' several times. Contrary to what I mentioned in my previous post regarding my ability to control my temper, I failed terribly this morning when I raised my voice at someone in my workplace. Very rare. Why would he provoke me early in the morning? Why does he want to make a statement that brings no good but mere sarcastic remarks and rejection of the possibility of his mistake? I simply abhor his attitude. He just made me a step closer to my mini nationality discrimination.

Physically so drained. When can I get my quality rest?

Bless me some good quality sleep.

No plans for tmrw. Read my book probably. :)

Thought of the day:
Time just flies. Its time for my yearly personal review of 2006. So much so much.

No comments: