Saturday, April 21, 2007

Nothing special to update. Probably to share the dinner with colleagues at Crystal Jade Palace last week. The food was so-so, but the service was good. But then, it cost $580 for the 8 of us. We can't expect anything lower than good service.

2007 04 12 - Crystal Jade Palace



Now, the food....



And the people...


:)

We will always remember the good times we had together.
For every event we did together, we did it with joy. Its such a blessing to be in the committee, to know each and everyone better. Love you all lots!!

Current life seems to be more about work. I had a great time during dinner. Great time chatting and laughing with my church friends.. To come home finding 2 additions in friendster of 2 unknown. It took me great effort to discover that they are my primary sch friends!! Memories flood. :) The works of technology.

May all my friends having exams be blessed with overwhelming wisdom bestowed by God. All will do well with His grace!!!

I still like me in long hair. Short hair looks..er.. er.. I dont like... Only thing I like is the lightness of the hair.

GSS! Come quick!

No comments: