Sunday, August 26, 2007

The week just whoosh past... just like that...

Recalling what I've done the past week,
Mon - Dine with KH
Tue - Shiseido Sale
Wed - Went to get a new TV
Thurs - Dine with Lileen
Fri - Rest at home
Sat - Power weekend at Trinity
Sun - Meetup with sec sch pals

Indeed it just whoosh past....

I'm glad I went to the Shiseido sale, even though the crowd, the pushing, etc, wasnt that pleasant, I found my primary school friend!! She's working in Shiseido. WOW! Although she added me on friendster like not too long ago, I'm glad we found each other familiar and 'reunited' as friends. She's the best deal I got from the sale! Haha!!

It was light damage for the sale. A Shiseido e/s palette (S$25), Shiseido Lip Stick (S$15) and Shiseido Lip Gloss (S$12). Gab got exactly the same thing (in exact shades) as me. Our total buys (inclu. of SZ's lip glosses) is even less than SZ's damage on her first attempt. SZ, we spend less than $130 including your lippies lor.... But well, since you're getting married soon, money spent to look good is always worth the price!!


My phone is getting cranky sometimes. If you can't hear me speak, try again. It happens occasionally. Until it get worse, then this will come...



Errr.. S$800... Till I strike lottery... Till then.....
Or this could be a cheaper alternative...



This is 5MP Camera phone. Do I need it when I already have a 5MP Canon Ixus? Lets see how much this will be priced at. And see how much increment and bonus I will get. Lets see lets see...

I have a spare phone to live on though. But that one has sms problem. *tniaoz* Please help pray for the survival of my phone! My dear W810i, please, be good. =) I've so much precious secrets in you. You have to survive!

Someone's new partner suggested that I look strong. And on asking the other friends, some agree. *shake head* Thats is so not true!! I'm not as strong as I look. I rem Chan told me something I thought to be true. Those who look strong on the exterior usually has the weakest in the heart. I agree. We both look strong outside. But are we really that strong? Hmm....

Chan is out of town in Turkey!! Enjoy yourself!!! And be back safe and sound!!!

Thought of the week:
God give pleasant surprises! It may be the darkest hour before dawn, but look forward to dawn and be strong during the darkest hour. It is always tough to BELIEVE during the darkest hour. But you'll be in for great surprises and wonderful gifts from GOD. :)

No comments: