Wednesday, March 19, 2008

People says killer heels. I say killer flats.

I've 2 church friends who are great fans of this pair in white. But this pair is definitely not for me. My first and last pair of Charles and Keith shoes.

This pair of killer flats made my entire body ache like never before. As if I've just ran a 100km marathon. It was so bad that I couldn't get out of my bed. I had to drag myself to chinese medical massage. The massage points to the injured spine and injured muscles all the way from my hips! After the massage, I could barely walk.

But due to the prearranged appt to Julz killer shop, I literally drag myself there. Yes, I dont disappoint my friends. At least not for pre-arranged appointments.

Analysis of my killer flats:
1) Too flat (which is bad unless you've got a real flat feet)
2) Too slippery (which u will incur the wrong muscles to walk cautiously)
3) The toe grasp part and middle secure makes one use wrong muscles for walking.



I almost died. It is 10k times worse than my injured hand.

Rushed off to get a new pair of birkenstocks immediately.


jx loves good trusty shoes.

No comments: