Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What have I done
1) Wikipedia
2) Paulo Coelho website
3) Reading study bibles - Matthew 1-5
4) 女人我最大

Wikipedia can be really fun. It has anything from science, religion, history, health, politics etc to even entertainment. Yes, Edison Chen's is also updated in Wikipedia.com, though more on the legal issues. But for a weird person like me who loves history, science, health and religion, wikipedia can be a very good kill-time tool.

If you love his books, you wouldn't want to miss his website. Paulocoelhoblog.com provides a lot of information on the writer and his works. His books can be a bit too spiritual for some. But his thought-provoking books will make you crave for more. The quotes from his books never fails to bring light to me. I started off with one of his more boring book - The Zaphir. It is quite boring, but the quotes in the book is very awakening and enlightening. His another book - Eleven minutes can be more entertaining but with sexual and erotic literature. A more biblical book - The fifth mountain - is one of my favourite! I've so far finished 6 of his 16 books.

I've got 2 study bible. One is my own usual bible I bought after Cat's recommendation. And a large (really really large) one I received last birthday. I've finished Matthew Chapter 1-5. Most of the impt verses were discussed during service. I'll pick this to share:
Matthew 5:14-16
14: "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
15: Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on a stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
16: In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

I've been watching episodes after episodes of 女人我最大. From skincare and makeup to fashion and hairstyling, it features almost everything. Talk about diversity. It even features luxury bags, thrifty ideas, and even mahjong!! Taiwanese jokes can be very funny!!

I've done so much! But still, 28 days of hospitalisation leave to go.. Boss.. Can I go back to work!?!

My wound is healing! By grace of God, it wasn't as ugly as I thought.

But it kinda stinks and I'm loading a lot of aloe vera gel to expedite its healing! 2 punctured wounds becoming 1 long wound. Sigh. Pray that it heals fast and nice! I'm gg for occupational therapy tmrw @ 2.30.. At least something to look forward.

I've to apologize if I've to cancel or unable to attend any events, esp Suguan's wedding. Also, TBT girls, go ahead and have fun!! It will not be as fun without my presence though (haha! ;p), but remember to poke ass (Coffee enema) to detox the alcohol damage to your liver after partying!!

And yes! Please help this friend of mine to win a trip to aussie!! She promised me some apple strudels. For the sake of my apple strudels and a loving couple's fun and exciting wedd trip, please vote for Dean Lee - Unexpected Perth @ http://unexpectedaustralia.asiaone.com You may get to win attractive prizes like Macbook Air!! Help and win!!

:)

No comments: